Diane's Big Adventures (and News)
Seems the wildflowers are starting to really come out:
* I have seen some blue dicks on Rattlesnake trail and lots of milkmaids on Romero trail.
* On upper San Ysidro the ceanothus smelled so strong and perfumy it was wonderful.
* A friend of mine said he saw acres of shooting stars in a meadow on the way to Manzana Schoolhouse.
* On highway 154 there are lots of lupine and yellow sunflowers (well, their true name escapes me right now.)
* I could swear, too, that Little Pine Mountain appeared to possibly have a carpet of cream cups on it, but I was looking from East Camino Cielo so I am only guessing.
* We saw some peonies on upper Arroyo Burro trail today, too.
Have you seen any really pretty flowers anywhere yet? Tell us about it!
Posted on 2003-02-08