Welcome to Santa Barbara Hikes!
Santa Barbara has some of the best hiking anywhere, and lots of it!
Lots of hiking trails are listed here with maps, topos and directions to the trailhead. Print out what you need and take it with you.
Then, come back and talk about your adventure.
Latest Hiking Adventures and Information
- LPFA Events in Events, Resources, Buy/Sell/Trade
LPFA is the Los Padres Forest Association. Here are a few up-coming events. **UPCOMING E... (0 Replies) - Diane, Sep 23, 2015
- INTRODUCTION TO BACKPACKING in Events, Resources, Buy/Sell/Trade
Over the past few years there have been some great programs designed at teaching adults th... (0 Replies) - Diane, Sep 23, 2015
- Los Padres Season Has Started! in Adventure Stories
Thanks for the report...great pictures! (4 Replies) - Steve, Sep 14, 2015
- Gaviota State Park (Westside) in General Discussion
The north-western portion (Las Cruces Adobe side)of Gaviota State Park has deteriorated in... (0 Replies) - GerryC, Jul 07, 2015
- A woman is attempting a thru-hike of the Condor Trail in Adventure Stories
In case you don't get the LPFA newsletter, here is the bit written about this thru-hike. ... (28 Replies) - Diane, Jun 30, 2015
Diane's Big Adventures
9 Trails Annual hike successfully completed
Our annual 9 Trails hike was successful, although we had 2 bail-outs this year and I found it particularly grueling compared to previous years.
You can read about the adventure here.